Presenting an exceptional investment or first home opportunity, this well-presented studio offers a brilliant beachside lifestyle in a central Bondi address with incredible convenience to shops and public transport. The light-filled interior enjoys a private, east-facing aspect with the open plan layout extending to a balcony.
Well-equipped for easy living and boasting a full-size kitchen, the apartment’s modern design ensures even greater appeal, while the building also offers outstanding facilities. ‘The Plage’ is known for its high rental demand and with a rooftop pool featuring panoramic views plus shops and cafes just a lift ride away it is easy to see why.
- Combined living area and bedroom featuring built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen with ample storage, east facing balcony
- Quiet & secure 4th floor position, level lift access, intercom
- Roof top pool area with views from Bondi to Harbour Bridge
- Shops, cafes/restaurants & CBD bus route on your doorstep
- Easy 10 min walk to Bondi & Tamarama Beaches + Westfield
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$1,278 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||192|
|Median Rental Price||$745 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|16 Wellington Street Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Non-Government||0.07 km|
Bondi Public School
|3-11 Wellington Street Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Government||0.12 km|
|SEDA College - Margaret Whitlam Recreation Centre Campus||Secondary||Non-Government||0.54 km|
|141-149 Birrell Street Waverley NSW 2024||Combined||Non-Government||0.8 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.