Stylish contemporary interiors, superb alfresco spaces and Harbour Bridge and Opera House views all combine to provide an exceptional lifestyle sanctuary in this impeccable dual level apartment boasting approx. 164 sqm. Boasting a prized corner position and flooded with natural light, it features beautifully proportioned lounge and dining areas enhanced by crisp neutral décor and American Oak flooring. There is a gourmet CaesarStone kitchen equipped with European gas appliances and an integrated fridge and freezer, while floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to a fabulous sun soaked entertainers’ terrace.
Residents enjoy access to the complex resort-style facilities including a heated swimming pool and gym as well as 24 hour concierge service and lift access to a secure basement car space plus a storage cage. It is positioned in the exclusive `Rockwall Gardens’, within a stroll of Macleay Street’s cosmopolitan village shops, bars and eateries, gourmet grocers, delis and all the attractions Potts Point has to offer.
- Stylish modern interiors bathed in natural light
- City skyline, Harbour Bridge and Opera House views
- Sleek CaesarStone kitchen with Smeg gas fittings
- Choice of two sun washed entertainment terraces
- Well-scaled bedrooms fitted with built-in robes
- Master with ensuite, fully tiled main bathroom
- Resort-style pool, gym, 24hr concierge
- Lift access to secure basement car space, storage
- Stroll to Macleay Street’s shops, bars and dining
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate