Make your mark on this two-bedroom Federation semi with a lock up garage set in a prized coastal pocket at the border of Waverley and Clovelly. Offered to the market for the first time in decades, the property presents a rare opportunity to secure an original blank canvas with unlimited potential to transform into a modern family home STCA.
Set behind a picket fence at the corner of Varna and Carlton streets, the house retains its original faade and interior layout with a side entry hall, 2 double bedrooms, living room, bathroom, kitchen, concealed laundry and family area with sliding glass doors opening to a paved courtyard garden with storage shed and gate opening to Carlton Street.
Quietly situated just around the corner from Clovelly Public School, the property is footsteps to buses on Arden Street and 10 minutes stroll to Clovelly Beach. Fantastic lifestyle location 200m walk to Macpherson Street village shops, cafes, eateries and 250m stroll to Burnie Park children’s playground.
- Original condition with potential for transformation
- Corner block wtih frontages to Varna & Carlton Streets
and a lock up garage
- Classic original Federation facade with front verandah
- Side entry hall, 2 double bedrooms, high ceilings
- Spacious central living room with corner fireplace
- Kitchen with electric stove; bathroom with bath/shower
- Family living area opens to rear courtyard garden
- Courtyard garden w side gate to Carlton Street
- Prized location 10 minutes walk to Clovelly Beach
- Footsteps to buses and Wholegreen Bakery cafe
- Short stroll to Burnie Park children’s playground
- Walk to Macpherson St shops, cafes, eateries
- Catchment area for Clovelly Public School