Stroll to Bondi and Tamarama beaches from this wide-fronted Federation semi enviably situated in a peaceful elevated enclave moments to Bondi Road village shops, cafes and buses. Set on a level block with private sunny back garden, it has freshly painted interiors with 3.1 metre high ceilings, polished timber floors and original character features.
Set on the northern side of the pair, the house has a traditional front verandah, side entrance hall, 2 double bedrooms (one with corner fireplace, the other with built-in wardrobe), central living room, adjacent dining room, modern bathroom, concealed laundry, gas kitchen and family area opening to the garden.
Well presented and perfectly comfortable, the single-level rendered brick home offers unlimited scope to stamp with your own style or create a second level addition (STCA) to capture easterly views to the ocean from its elevated position just 50 metres stroll to the popular M Deli cafe.
- Classic semi on desirable north side of the pair
- Family area opens onto private secure garden
- Spacious living room with casement windows
- Adjacent dining room flows to the kitchen
- Gas kitchen with filtered water tap
- Front double bedroom with marble fireplace
- 2nd double bedroom
- Modern bathroom with handheld & rain showers
- Generous built-in storage, concealed laundry
- 3.1 metre high ceilings, polished floorboards
- Scope to stamp with interior style &/or extend
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$1,300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|