Rent price range; $620 – 650 per week.
Bathed in all day Northerly sunlight, this chic beachside apartment enjoys a world-class setting opposite the Bondi Pavilion and only a few footsteps to the sand and surf. Set on the top floor of the rejuvenated landmark Art Deco Berkeley Court, its surrounded by vibrant cafes, shops and beachside eateries. Positioned to the rear of the block with a lovely open outlook to Bondi Golf Course.
- Prominent beachside block, secure terrazzo entry
- Timber floors, double bed with b/ins
- Open plan living & separate dining area
- Modern large bathroom with bath
- Renovated gas kitchen, mirrored feature walls
- Lift access, full security, integrated laundry facilities
- Metres to Bondi’s world-famous lifestyle attractions
Due to the current COVID-19 Lockdown, we ask that you register your interest through an enquiry online or contact the agent listed below for a private inspection. All inspections will be conducted as a private viewing with only 1 person to inspect the property at any one time. Please ensure all COVID-19 guidelines are adhered to and a face mask must be worn at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$1,338 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||243|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|