Talk to a builder and get an interior designer on the phone. This harbourview studio, epitomising the term “blank canvas”, offers a great opportunity in a high-end Potts Point location. Untouched by modern updates for many years, it stands as a rare prospect: a completely unrenovated studio in need of some real TLC but offering fine potential for the creation of a bespoke harbourside home.
With direct north-west view to the Sydney Harbour Bridge from the front door and south from the main room across Elizabeth Bay, the home stands to benefit from a full remodelling to make the most of its valuable position. With some imagination and a discerning touch, it can be easily transformed into something truly special.
Featuring the key inclusion of a private car spot and being an easy walk to the harbour, CBD, the buzz of the Potts Point caf precinct and the fine dining of Woolloomooloo, it presents as a rare chance in a highly popular area, great for first home buyers or astute investors.
- Elevated studio, fine harbour view over Elizabeth Bay + beyond
- Completely unrenovated condition, ready for bespoke renewal
- Great market entry potential for first-home buyers or investors
- Enviable top floor location in well-maintained “Fairhaven” block
- Quiet and private apartment benefiting from nice sunny outlook
- Key inclusion of private car spot, direct lift access from carpark
- An easy walk to CBD, harbour, close to the Potts Point village vibe
- Minutes to lauded Billy Kwong + Apollo eateries, Challis Ave cafes
Water – $172.04 p/q
Strata – $941.95 p/q
$235.21(car space) p/q
Council- $224.80 p/q
Internal plus balcony – 27sqm approx
Car space size – 10sqm approx