With generously proportioned rooms and a sweet genteel sensibility, this classic Rose Bay Art Deco apartment offers tranquil eastern suburbs living. Featuring 2 carpeted bedrooms, additional study and a large combined living/dining/kitchen area, it is full of sun and represents the best of the area in a neat package.
Located on the first level of “Novocastria”, the home features a top-scale kitchen with stone benches and Bosch appliances, while the living/dining area is a lovely large renovated space with nicely retained heritage features, including a fireplace. The bedrooms are perfect sunny zones with East/North-East aspect allowing calming views while the bathroom is large and bright with internal laundry connections.
Being as it is just a short level walk to ferry services and a stroll to the Rose Bay village and Plumer Road shops, this is a perfect Rose Bay pad, close to everything the area has to offer. A superb place to call home or smart investment, it has a charming homely atmosphere, awaiting the astute new owner.
- Located in ‘Novocastria’, lovely well-kept Art Deco block
- Top floor apartment with a North-East position, drenched in sun, great condition
- Generously proportioned rooms, quiet genteel sensibility
- Tastefully refurbished whilst retaining nice period touches
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen, all beautifully appointed
- Kitchen with gas cooking, Bosch appliances, stone benches
- Huge bathroom with full bath, bright tiling, laundry facilities
- 2 carpeted bedrooms with built-ins, 2nd with adjoining study
- Just 200m walk to harbour, local parks, marina and cafes
- Easy walk to ferry wharf, golf course, buzzing Plumer Road
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$1,675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$695 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|