North-facing and boasting a peaceful leafy outlook, this sun-bathed 2-bedroom apartment offers ideal Bondi Beach living in a prime address, blessed with sunny balcony and private lock-up garage. A level stroll to the sands of Bondi Beach and within minutes of the famed café scene of the neighbourhood, modern interiors blend with a spacious layout to create a home of relaxed charm.
Set on the 2nd level of a well-maintained boutique block of just 9 apartments, this delightful home opens to a spacious combined living/dining room which in turn opens to a part wraparound balcony, facing north and great for outdoor dining and BBQs. The master bedroom is a generous space featuring extensive b/in robes, private and balcony outlook, while the 2nd is quiet, with b/ins. A large modern kitchen provides an eat-in component with adjoining full laundry while the main bathroom has separate bath and shower.
Possessing a pleasantly tranquil atmosphere and in great condition, there is also plenty of scope for an individual touch to transform this home into a fine personal haven (STCA). Perfectly located to soak up the finest aspects of Bondi’s celebrated beach culture, it also offers exceptional ease-of-access to Rose Bay, Bondi Junction and greater Sydney. With private lock-up garage plus visitor parking and quiet off-street position, this home ticks every box for comfortable and convenient near-beach living.
- Serene 2-bed apartment, sunny private balcony, boutique block
- Terrific Bondi Beach position, easy level walk to cafes and beach
- Combined living/dining room opening to part-wraparound balcony
- Bright main bed with b/in robes + adjoining en-suite, quiet 2nd with b/ins
- Generously proportioned kitchen w stone benches + dishwasher
- Elegant wooden floors, bedroom fans, mod bathroom with full bath
- Balcony a sunny area great for BBQs + dining feat. district views
- Private LUG, internal laundry, scope for a bespoke personal touch
- Popular block, good chance in sought-after Bondi neighbourhood
- Quick access to Bondi Junction, Rose Bay, schools, eateries, parks
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||245|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|