Representing a superb opportunity to purchase a brand-new apartment in a sought-after Bondi neighbourhood, a total of 5 immaculate homes are on offer in the meticulously built 3-level “Bondi Gardens” block. Offering up-to-the-minute contemporary living in an enviable address, each apartment stands as a superb coastal haven, an easy walk to Bondi Beach and the legendary lifestyle surrounds of cafes, parks and local eateries/bars.
Located opposite Barracluff Park, these apartments are a gorgeous blend of 2 and 3 bedroom homes, all featuring outdoor courtyard and/or yard areas and secure underground parking.
Apartment 5 is an expansive 3-bedroom penthouse with 2 secure car-spaces, 2 terraces and direct lift access, completing an enviable picture in a bespoke block.
Close to transport, schools and all amenities, these apartments feature top-of-the-line appointments and high-end finishes throughout. Crafted with precision and showcasing such appointments as air-conditioning, floorboards, deluxe kitchens/bathrooms, extensive b/in robes and internal laundries, these brilliant apartments offer every convenience for modern living. With the shopping and harbour access of Rose Bay just minutes away, plus the sand and surf of Bondi a level walk to the east, these lovely homes offer a rare chance for both owner-occupiers and investors alike to high-end residences in an ever-popular near-beach area.
the Penthouse features:
- Meticulously crafted modern block, a total of 5 deluxe apartments
- Sleekly appointed kitchen and bathroom, internal laundry
- Floorboards in living areas, carpeted bedrooms, air con, lift access
- Security double parking and storage
- Terrific handy position with quick access to Bondi Beach and Rose Bay
- Secure underground parking, easy access to Bondi Junction, shopping
- Central Bondi street, mins to beach, cafes, schools, shops, dining
- Outstanding chance in tightly-held area, prime Bondi Beach living
others available in the building
U 1 asking $1,850,000
U 2 asking $2,050,000
U 3 SOLD
U 4 asking $1,735,000
in conjunction with Wiesner Property
Jeremy Wiesner 0411 099 199