Designed for open plan living and occupying an elevated position in a much sought after development, this elegant and expansive executive residence commands panoramic district views and is located just moments to Rose Bay village.
Recently refurbished throughout, this impeccably presented and light filled apartment enjoys a stylish colour palette, quality finishes and a well considered layout. From the Caesar stone gas kitchen, with quality European appliances, through to wide living areas and oversized, entertainer’s balcony/terrace, this sophisticated home will appeal to even the most discerning of buyers.
All bedrooms come with built-in wardrobes, the second bedroom with a private balcony and the master bedroom with a walk-in robe and large en-suite bathroom. Complete with level lift access, double security parking, separate storage, ducted air-conditioning, large internal laundry/utility room, this residence is only a short stroll to shops, caf’s, restaurants and transport.
• Light filled executive residence with security & level lift access
• Expansive open plan living areas with panoramic district views
• Large entertainer’s terrace with automated vergola perfect for al fresco dining
• Caesar Stone gas kitchen with superior European appliances
• Double security parking with separate storage
• Ducted air-conditioning & Internal laundry
• All bedrooms with built-ins, the Master with en-suite & walk-in robe
• Moments to Rose Bay village shops, cafes, restaurants & transport
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$1,185 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|