An oversized 98sqm approx layout and prized beachside setting make this two bedroom plus study apartment a perfect home for the beach lover a breezy stroll down to the sand and surf. Set in the landmark Macedon building, all the classic Art Deco charm is here with elegant proportions, high ornate ceilings and an ornamental fireplace with herringbone Oak parquetry floors anchoring the interiors. A quiet elevated setting and only one common wall give the apartment a welcoming feel while a superb common rooftop terrace offers a perfect spot for soaking up the sunshine and panoramic views over Bondi Beach that stretch from Ben Buckler and out over the harbour to Manly. Comfortable as is, there’s scope to add your stamp of style capitalising on its sensational beachside setting with dual street access offering easy access via Francis Street to Bondi’s world-famous surf and cafe culture.
- Tightly held block of 14 at the cul-de-sac end of the street
- Fine Art Deco architecture, terrazzo foyer and grand staircase
- Semi-like proportions, 2 large bedrooms and a sunroom/study
- Bright and spacious living, feature fireplace, Oak floorboards
- Good sized kitchen and bathroom with a bath, integrated laundry
- High ornate ceilings, sash windows, picture rails, built-in storage
- Common roof terrace with spectacular beach and ocean views
- Shared north facing bbq courtyard, alternate entry via Francis St
- 350m to Bondi Road cafes, delis and hangouts including Totti’s
- 500m to Bondi Beach, walk to Icebergs Pool and the coast walk
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?