Panoramic district views to the ocean set the scene for stylish coastal living at this recently renovated apartment with streamlined interiors reflecting a relaxed beach house vibe. Capturing sea breezes from its elevated top floor setting, this sunlit haven has wide picture windows maximising spectacular views from a designer kitchen and living/dining area flowing to a balcony overlooking leafy treescape surrounds. Taking design cues from its seaside setting, the interiors feature chic décor, wide floorboards, air-con and ceiling fans. Enjoy easy access to a covered car space and an enviable lifestyle in a boutique building just around the corner from Charing Cross village, a short stroll to Macpherson Street cafes/dining and 10 minutes walk to Bronte Beach.
- Elevated top floor setting, sweeping views to the ocean
- Living and dining area (w r/c air-con) opens to balcony
- Designer kitchen w central island and breakfast bench
- Pantry cupboard, electric cooktop, oven, dishwasher,
- 2 large double bedrooms, main w generous built-ins
- Chic bathroom w bath/rainfall and handheld showers
- Concealed laundry (w storage) in the bathroom
- High ceilings, wide floorboards, designer ceiling fans
- Boutique building of 18 apartments with parking area
- 350m to Charing Cross village cafes and shopping
- Walk to Macpherson Street eateries and Bronte Beach
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?