Perfectly positioned for an idyllic Bondi lifestyle, this spacious and sunny apartment is 400 metres stroll to the surf and sand, as well as Hall Street village. Bright and airy with windows on three sides and a wide balcony, it is set on the top floor of a boutique block of 6 with a secure basement parking area including two visitor car spaces.
With leafy vistas and no common walls, the well-presented apartment features a large living and dining area (with adjacent study zone and balcony), modern white kitchen (with dishwasher), main king-size bedroom, 2nd double bedroom, white-tiled bathroom (with bath/rain shower) and concealed laundry. Additional features include polished timber floors, built-in wardrobes, r/c air-con and a car space.
Situated in a quiet pocket adjacent to a leafy park with children’s playground, the apartment offers the best of Bondi living just 3 minutes level walk to the beach for an early morning surf and swim, and a short stroll to shops, cafes, restaurants and bus transport.
- Large light-filled living area flows to balcony
- Open-plan dining zone adjacent to kitchen
- Modern white kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- 2nd double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- White-tiled bathroom with bath/rain shower
- Sunny balcony for alfresco entertaining & bbq
- Concealed laundry; polished timber floors
- Windows on 3 sides; leafy outlook; reverse cycle air-con
- Car space in secure basement parking area
- Common grassy area; 2 visitor car spaces
- 3 minutes walk to the beach and Hall Street
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$1,300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$740 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|