Panoramic views across the ocean and dramatic coastline create a breathtaking backdrop to the streamlined interiors of this boutique security apartment. Capturing ocean vistas from almost every room, the three-bedroom apartment enjoys a prized top floor setting in a block of only six between Rose Bay North village hub and the scenic coast. Fresh contemporary interiors, a large lock-up garage and enormous storeroom deliver a perfect low-maintenance alternative to a semi in an exclusive lifestyle setting. Stroll to village cafes, Diamond Bay Reserve and city transport.
- Light-filled interiors with an east aspect and ocean breezes
- 3 double bedrooms with built-ins, 2 with an ocean outlook
- 2 bathrooms, main with a separate W.C., master ensuite
- Breezy open plan living and dining with a view-swept balcony
- Sleek contemporary kitchen, Bosch dishwasher, study area
- Oversized auto garage, private storeroom/workshop with W.C.
- Footsteps to cafes and Coles, close to harbour and surf beaches
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$2,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$740 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|