Streamlined interiors and spacious outdoor entertaining areas deliver a perfect environment for indoor-outdoor living at this modern apartment on the top floor of The Spot Apartments, a pet-friendly boutique complex set at the edge of The Spot village and 500m stroll to the new Randwick Light Rail Station. Designed to embrace the outdoors, the two-bedroom apartment features open-plan kitchen, living and dining areas extending to a wide balcony and huge rooftop entertainer’s terrace (on exclusive use) with sweeping district views. Enjoy a wonderful sense of space and privacy in this light-filled apartment situated footsteps to shops, cafes, dining, Ritz Cinema, UNSW, Prince of Wales Hospital and minutes to Coogee Beach.
- Top floor in The Spot Apartments, modern security building of 12
- Entertainer’s balcony flows to huge roof terrace (on exclusive use)
- Open-plan living and dining with seamless flow to balcony
- Caesarstone gas kitchen w Smeg stainless steel appliances
- Main bedroom (w generous built-ins) opens to the balcony
- 2nd double bedroom w built-in storage and Murphy bed
- Modern bathroom w bath/shower; concealed laundry
- R/c air-con; video intercom entry; lock-up storage area
- Car space in secure remote-controlled parking area
- 500m to Randwick Light Rail Station; buses at the door
- Footsteps to The Spot cafes, dining, cinema, shopping
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?