In a tranquil leafy setting at the rear of a boutique complex of 12, this spacious townhouse enjoys peace and privacy in a prized setting 450m to Queen Street village. Light and airy with sunny north aspect, the two-level home offers enviable indoor-outdoor living with garden courtyards on 3 sides and internal access to a double garage. Hidden from the road, the townhouse features an excellent layout with living, dining, kitchen, laundry and powder room at entry level, while upstairs are a large master bedroom (with ensuite and balcony), 2 more double bedrooms and main bathroom. Excellent location footsteps to Flat White café, Chiswick Restaurant, short walk to Edgecliff shops/trains, Woollahra Public School, Centennial Park and minutes to Double Bay.
- Freestanding on 3 sides with courtyard gardens
- Sunny north aspect with private leafy outlooks
- Entry hall with large built-in storage cupboard
- Living area opens to walled front courtyard
- Dining area flows to sunny alfresco courtyard
- Large light-filled kitchen with granite benchtops
- Main king-size bedroom with b/ins, ensuite, balcony
- 2 more double bedrooms, both with b/in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms: main with shower above the bath
- Powder room; laundry with sink and storage
- Internal access to 2-car remote controlled garage
- Gas heating bayonet; plenty of storage space
- Walk to Queen Street village, Edgecliff shops/trains
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?