Property ID: 18538281
Located in a tightly held North Bondi cul-de-sac, this splendid 3-bedroom apartment has a townhouse-like feel and elevated easterly aspect, making it a fantastic alternative to semi living. Cleverly designed and featuring 2 lock-up garage spaces, its sensational apartment-wide outdoor terrace affords a lovely sense of space, while being offset by a smart layout that features an upper level master bedroom suite.
Nestled on the top floor of a modern block of 7 apartments, a combined living/dining area opens to the spacious terrace, ideal for outdoor dining. The 2 lower level bedrooms are comfortable carpeted spaces with built-in robes, perfect as kids rooms, while a sleek bathroom is handily positioned. The contemporary kitchen features gas cooking, dishwasher and stone benches, with adjoining full laundry a handy feature for family living. Upstairs, the main bedroom is a sweet space, with partly pitched roof, en-suite, walk in robe and balcony.
Quiet and private, this is simply a wonderful home, ideal for families or couples looking for a spacious abode in this popular area. With children’s park at the end of the street and just a short walk to the sands of Bondi Beach, plus the buzzing cafes and eateries of Seven Ways and the Hall St precinct, it is perfectly located to enjoy the best that Bondi has to offer. Bathed in sun, wonderfully serene – it is all there on a platter at this sweet Frederick St home.
- Easy access to secure LUG with parking for 2 vehicles
- Highly regarded contemporary block, video intercom
- Wide terrace adjoining lounge/dining/kitchen area
- Sunny and private living/dining room, terrace
- Well appointed throughout, a nice modern touch
- Gorgeous upper master bedroom suite, b/ins, en-suite
- Nicely carpeted 2nd and 3rd bedrooms feat. built-ins
- Neat gas kitchen, stone benches, dishwasher
- Modern bathrooms with fine sleek appointments
- Handy internal laundry space with washer and dryer
- Wooden floorboards in living spaces, carpeted bedrooms
- Reverse cycle a/c
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac near popular children’s play area
- Easy walk to Bondi Beach, highly sought-after Bondi pocket