Effortlessly charming and entirely graceful, this 3-bedroom house is a genuine Bellevue Hill gem, a quick level walk to the buzzing local village cafes and shops. Showcasing a lovely Victorian allure in a premiere address, this elegant semi is an understated beauty, that would form a fine family home.
Presenting to the street in a stylish fashion, a well-tended front garden leads to a tiled porch and onward to a high-ceilinged hallway highlighted by period arches and floorboards throughout. The main bedroom is a generous sunny space with b/ins and fireplace, while the 2 further bedrooms would make perfect kids’ rooms. The living room is a space full of warmth and light, with classic wooden mantelpiece and tiled fireplace, while a formal dining room, with adjacent bathroom, leads onward to the gas kitchen and further to a sunny paved and grassed backyard.
A fantastic home that offers a plenty of scope for a bespoke touch to update in a chic fashion, it is also ready to move straight in and enjoy. Its family-friendly position and proximity to all amenities in a revered suburb, a quick trip to Bondi Junction and an easy commute to the city, not to mention its closeness to Bondi and harbour beaches, make it a sweet family residence. In essence, it’s a perfect as a place to call “home”.
- Charming 3-bedroom semi brim-full of character + style
- Serene quiet bedrooms w b/ins, sunny paved and grassed yard
- Spacious living room, formal dining room, gas kitchen w d/washer
- Main bathroom w bath, further separate shower + internal laundry
- Superb original hardwood floors, fireplaces, period details
- In fine condition as-is, great scope for customised personal touch
- Level 1-min walk to Bellevue Hill village, quick trip to Bondi Junction
- Excellent opportunity to buy a semi in quiet street, enviable suburb
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$2,300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|