A residence to fall in love with, a property to savour. This lovely 2-bedroom penthouse is something truly special, imbued with a delightful beachside sensibility and featuring access to a huge rooftop terrace with awesome beach and district views. Properties as unique as this renovated space come on offer very rarely – an exciting combination of heritage charm and a chic modern update making it a prized abode, just metres from the sands of Bondi.
Situated in the landmark Berkeley Court, a lovingly maintained art deco block, it features 2 superb bedrooms and a wonderful west-facing living space opening onto the lavish terrace. The adjoining modern kitchen features Miele gas cooking, Smeg dishwasher and breezy nor’ east outlook. The bathroom is also a bright modern space while a discreetly positioned internal laundry is a handy addition. All of this of course serves to complement the terrific terrace, perfect for entertaining and offering the chance for an exclusive indoor/outdoor lifestyle in the heart of buzzing Bondi.
Exuding an awesome coastal vibe, this outstanding home is drenched in sun and provides a rare sense of privacy, making it an absolute must-see for those seeking a beautiful and peaceful pad in this outstanding area. As an impressive sanctuary right in the heart of Bondi Beach, this apartment stands at the top of the list, ready for the astute investor or owner-occupier to soak up the buzzing local lifestyle.
- Ideal top-floor home with access to huge terrace
- Great privacy, the only apartment on the top floor
- Updated art deco block, superb common areas
- Light and bright, high ceilings, great sense of space
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, air conditioning
- Chic living area, dark floorboards
- Lovely bright bathroom with contemporary fittings
- Perfectly positioned just metres from Bondi’s sand
- Moments to local shopping, popular cafes + bars
- Lift access, security building, air conditioning, full internal laundry
- Short stroll to the popular Bondi eateries, shopping
- Well-positioned next to Bondi Beach Public School
- Ideal investment or perfect for owner-occupier
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|