A home of sublime beauty and rare style, this modern coastal masterpiece deftly blends contemporary design with an ingenious use of natural light and airflow to present a stunning family residence, just 5 minutes to the sands of Bondi. Located on a dress circle street and exuding a serene beachside ambience, this 5-bed abode is a showpiece of chic modern charm, its pared back interiors, high ceilings, luxury fittings and natural palette combining to form a gorgeous home.
Built in 2016, meticulous attention to detail has created a catalogue-worthy home. With flowing interiors on the main level, from informal living area and study, through to mid-home enclosed sun-lit deck, luxury kitchen, dining room and second living area opening to a large backyard with tiled pool and cabana, this home is a sheer delight. The four bedrooms on the upper level, including a heavenly master suite with luxe en-suite, are delightful spaces bathed in sunlight whilst a further lower living area/playroom is a gorgeous and functional space with separate entry, separate cellar and laundry.
It isn’t overstating things to say that this home is a genuine “must-see” for those seeking premier design and architectural styling. At its very essence, this abode offers a calming coastal serenity, presenting to the street with a sleek elegance that carries through to the entire house. With the convenience of secure front parking for 2 cars and located on a prime Bondi residential street, metres to cafes and the North Bondi village, this is simply a home to savour, ready to move in.
- Luxurious 5-bed contemporary home, built new just 3.5 years ago
- Architecturally designed to maximise light + airflow with double glazed windows on ground floor
- Dining/main living area opens to fine sunny yard, fully tiled pool, cabana
- Versatile 5 bedroom layout or 5th as media room, pitched roof, built in robes for all rooms
- Luxury marble kitchen, Miele induction stove, ovens + d/washer
- Informal sunny front living/TV zone + perfect study/office space
- Under-heated oak flooring + inspired mid-home garden/deck
- Under floor heating in all three bathrooms and lower living area
- Undercover parking for 2 cars, dress circle Bondi Beach position
- Premier locale, metres to cafes, transport, just 5 mins to beach
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|