Property ID: 19087192
Perfectly positioned footsteps to harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park, this spacious modern apartment presents impeccably finished interiors and an enviable walk-to-everywhere lifestyle in a cosmopolitan precinct minutes to Paddington, Potts Point and Darlinghurst.
Capturing district views to Darlinghurst and the city in the distance, it features a wide entry hall, large bedroom, spacious living/dining area, balcony, open-plan Caesarstone gas kitchen, sleek bathroom and concealed laundry. Additional features include high ceilings, quality carpet, r/c air-con and secure car space.
A lovely first home or city pad or sound investment, the bright and airy apartment is on Level 5 of a modern security complex with landscaped outdoor areas and popular Marta restaurant at the doorstep. This wonderfully convenient location is a short stroll to cafes, city buses and harbour foreshore.
- Elevated level 5 position with district views
- Large living & dining area opens to balcony
- Balcony with gas barbecue bayonet
- Caesarstone kitchen w Fi & P dish drawer
- Miele gas cooktop, oven, microwave
- Spacious king-size bedroom with built-ins
- Sleek bathroom w frameless glass shower
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||291|
|Median Rental Price||$645 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|