A spectacular coastal home in a premium North Bondi location, this light-filled 4-bedroom residence is an architecturally designed beauty imbued with a relaxed beach ambience. Designed by Barata Architects to reflect the sun-blessed lifestyle of this famed neighbourhood, an original single level semi has been expertly remodelled into a spacious 2-level home with a graceful aesthetic that flows right through to a sun-filled rear garden and pool.
Presenting beautifully to the street, a sweet verandah leads to an elegant entry, where high ceilings and engineered oak floors frame a gorgeous space. Offering a number of living areas highlighted by a rear family zone and kitchen that opens to the rear garden and pool, this is a magnificent home. A versatile 2nd lower living area offers scope for use as a teen retreat, with a light-filled stairwell leading to the upper bedrooms. The master is set at the rear, with large walk-through robes, en-suite and charming outlook over the pool, with 2 further double bedrooms plus a further lower level bedroom.
Impeccably presented and abounding with stylish details such as brass taps and rain-head showers in the bathrooms and kitchen with Miele gas cooking and stone benches, this is a home that is sure to be highly sought-after. Chic and incredibly stylish, it makes the perfect Bondi base just minutes from the beach and buzzing local cafes, with a range of schools and the North Bondi village shops close by. With the important inclusion of front off-street parking, it is ready for the new owner to fall in love with.
- 4-bed home over 2 levels, expertly built to the highest specs
- Architecturally designed, original 1 level home transformed
- An array of family living spaces, superb rear garden, pool
- Great light-filled family area opens to sun-bathed rear zone
- Vast master bed with built-ins, en-suite, exposed-beam ceilings
- 3 further fine bedrooms, 1 on lower level, 2 on upper with built-ins
- Modern kitchen, marble benches, Miele gas cooking, walk-in pantry
- Sleek lower + upper bathrooms, en-suite with freestanding bath
- Engineered oak flooring in living areas, 2 upper beds with carpet
- Off-street parking, bright open stairwell, wood railings, storage
- Much-desired village location, minutes to beach, cafes, shops
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$1,175 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|