Elegant proportions, ornate 3.25m ceilings and a spacious flow-through layout create a welcoming vibe in this freestanding Art Deco style home. Set on a prime level corner block with a separate studio and plentiful parking, the solid family home is full of charm and promise with scope to add your own cosmetic touches as well as potential for a second level addition (STCA). Capitalise on its big future and blue-ribbon location on the cusp of North Bondi, 250m to Raleigh Park and the Federation Cliff walk to Watsons Bay with close proximity to harbour and surf beaches.
- Freestanding full brick home with entry via Arthur Street
- Grand entry hall, 3.25m ceilings, polished timber floors
- 3 large bedrooms plus a lower level studio (private entry)
- King-sized master with built-ins, family bathroom, separate W.C.
- Elegant bay fronted lounge, dining room, sitting/casual living
- Large kitchen with walk-in pantry, separate laundry/2nd bathroom
- Double lock-up garage, double parking, underhouse storage
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|