In a peaceful pocket of North Bondi just 10 minutes stroll to the beach, this classic two-bedroom semi features light-filled interiors with spacious rooms and a versatile lower level retreat opening to a deep rear garden with alfresco entertaining area and large level lawn. Ideal for young families, the home is quietly secluded away from the crowds in a quiet street and 150m stroll to O’Donnell Street Playground.
Immediately comfortable with freshly painted interiors, polished timber floors and a relaxed beachside vibe, the house has scope to add your personal style and potential to extend in the future to accommodate a growing family. The easy flowing layout includes an entry hall, 2 king-size bedrooms w b/ins, sunroom/study, modern bathroom, open-plan gas kitchen, spacious dining zone and large living area overlooking the garden.
Enjoy easy care living while exploring the possibilities to add value by extending the existing home (DA approved plans) to create your dream beach house in this popular enclave close to schools, Seven Ways village shops/cafes and the beach.
- Quiet street 10 mins walk to beach
- Deep 297sqm approx. block w large back garden
- Large living area overlooks garden
- Spacious dining area w skylight
- Kitchen w gas cooktop & dishwasher
- 2 king-size bedrooms w b/ins
- Sunroom/study w north aspect
- Modern fully tiled bathroom
- High ceilings; polished floorboards
- Entry hall; gas heating bayonet
- Versatile retreat on lower level
- 2nd bathroom/laundry (lower level)
- DA approved plans to update & extend
- Peaceful position close to schools
- 150m to O’Donnell St Playground
- Close to parks, shops and cafes
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$1,175 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|