Today’s Open For Inspection is cancelled.
Immaculately presented interiors capture the essence of stylish living at this spacious apartment on level 5 of Bardsley Court, a well-maintained security building tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac at the edge of Trumper Park. Set in manicured grounds with sun-drenched pool and visitor parking, the building stands in a peaceful enclave just footsteps to Trumper Oval, Paddington Art Gallery precinct and a short walk through Trumper Park to Edgecliff shops and bus/train station.
Sunlit and tranquil with leafy vistas captured through wide picture windows, the bright and airy apartment features spacious living and dining areas (flowing to a sunny alfresco balcony), 2 double bedrooms (both w mirrored b/ins, ceiling fan and leafy outlook), large bathroom (w frameless glass shower and bath), all white kitchen (w glass electric cooktop and wall oven), separate laundry and lift access to a car space in the secure basement parking area.
Perfect for home buyers and investors, the apartment presents an appealing parkside lifestyle and ultimate convenience in a whisper quiet setting with a short walk to Five Ways shops/cafes/dining hub, Paddington pubs, Trumper Park Tennis Centre, Maccabi Tennis White City and Rushcutters Bay harbour foreshore.
- Parkside security building w sunny outdoor pool
- Immaculate stylish interiors filled with natural light
- Expansive leafy vistas from wide picture windows
- Alfresco balcony w sunny aspect and leafy view
- Large living area flows to sun-drenched balcony
- Open-plan dining area adjacent to the kitchen
- White kitchen w glass electric cooktop & wall oven
- 2 double bedrooms w built-ins, ceiling fan, leafy vista
- Bathroom w bath, separate shower, modern vanity
- Laundry w washtub; ceiling fans; white venetian blinds
- Entry hall w built-in storage cupboard; quality carpet
- Car space in secure remote-controlled parking area
- Lift access to ground floor lobby & secure parking area
- Manicured grounds w pool and ample visitor parking
- Walk to Edgecliff shops, supermarkets, buses & trains
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||233|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|