With a sunny aspect & a leafy outlook the property offers an idyllic lifestyle in one of Paddington’s most private and convenient pockets. The property is a short walk to Trumper Park, Edgecliff shops and train station, city buses, harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park, Paddo pubs and Five Ways cafes and restaurants.
• Situated in a well maintained security building standing at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac in Paddington’s popular art gallery precinct.
• Spacious layout with double sized bedroom.
• Large kitchen with cooktop/oven.
• Internal laundry facilities inclusive of washer and dryer.
• Bathroom with shower and separate bath tub.
• Sun drenched balcony & security underground garage with lift access.
• Large swimming pool facilities available.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||230|
|Median Rental Price||$1,050 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|