Located in a well maintained, boutique block of just eight residences, this spacious and bright apartment offers a leafy outlook and district views from every room.
With an expansive living area leading through to a large, covered wrap-around balcony this home offers the opportunity to entertain year round. Hardwood floors, reverse cycle air-conditioning, a modern eat-in kitchen with seperate laundry, a master-suite with walk in robe and ensuite, and a modern bathroom, coupled with an oversized lockup garage with seperate storage (on-title) ensures this apartment will appeal to a broad cross section of home buyers.
Centrally located with transport close by, Bondi Junction, Cooper Park and Bellevue Hill village are only a short stroll away.
• Well maintained security block of 8 units
• Expansive living areas leading to large, covered wrap-around balcony
• Over 160sqm total area with oversized LUG and storage room on title
• Large eat-in kitchen with seperate laundry
• Carpeted bedrooms, main with walking-robe and ensuite
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning, hardwood floors, modern bathrooms
• Ideally located close to synagogues, parks, transport, cafes/shops and Bondi beach.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$2,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|