Exceptionally private with a house-like layout spanning two levels, this modern penthouse presents spacious
240 approx sqm of indoor-outdoor living in a tranquil setting just 100m stroll to Centennial Park. Secluded and set well back atop a pet-friendly boutique building of 6 with rear entry on Centennial Lane, the penthouse captures panoramic district views to the city skyline and Blue Mountains in the distance.
A sun drenched sanctuary with premium designer finishes and full-length terraces on both levels, the penthouse features large living and dining areas (flowing to alfresco entertaining/BBQ terrace), Caesarstone/Miele kitchen (w island bench), whole floor master retreat (w king-size bedroom, his n’ hers wardrobes, designer ensuite), 2nd bedroom with built in wardrobes, study/easily converted to a 3rd bedroom, main bathroom, concealed laundry and storeroom.
Enjoy luxury living with heated travertine floors, r/c air-con, C-Bus automation and easy access to a remote-controlled double garage accessed via Centennial Lane. The ultimate park side lifestyle just 3 minutes stroll to food markets, eateries and cinemas in the Entertainment Quarter, 200m to Centennial Parklands Equestrian Centre, and moments to Paddington cafes/restaurants and Queen Street village.
- Pet-friendly modern boutique building 100m to parklands
- Living & dining areas flow to alfresco entertaining terrace
- Wide full-length alfresco dining terrace w b/in BBQ bench
- Caesarstone/Miele kitchen w central island b’fast bench
- Upper level master bedroom suite w his n’ hers wardrobes,
designer ensuite (w bath & shower) and sunny terrace
- 2nd double bedroom (at entry level) w built-in wardrobes
- Study/ easily converted to 3rd double bedroom w custom b/in desk & storage
- Main bathroom; Euro laundry; storage area (upper level)
- Heated travertine floors; r/c air-con; C-Bus automation
- Secure 2-car garage w access via Centennial Lane
- Footsteps to Centennial Park & Entertainment Quarter
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$1,075 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$528 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|