Peacefully located in a convenient North Bondi enclave, this spacious 2-bedroom home offers ideal coastal living just a short walk from cafes and the renowned beachside buzz of Bondi. Set well back from the street with a quiet N-facing aspect, its sunny charm combines with an open layout to stand as a delightful haven just minutes from the sand of Bondi.
With near-level entry and with an elevated aspect, this home is imbued with a relaxed sunny atmosphere, the open plan living/dining/kitchen area opening out nicely to a sunny private balcony. The renovated kitchen features wide central stone bench and Smeg gas cooking, with the main bedroom a large quiet space featuring extensive b/in robes. The 2nd bedroom is sunny and peaceful while the good-sized bathroom has laundry connection.
Located in a well-kept block and in great condition as-is, there is also excellent scope for a bespoke touch to shape to personal taste (STCA). With the lifestyle of Bondi on the doorstep, with cafes such as Bru, Depot and the village hub Nio & Tony’s general store just minutes away, not to mention the North Bondi RSL and Bondi Golf And Diggers Club, this residence places you in the heart of an enviable neighbourhood. Ready to move in, this home is perfect for both owner-occupiers and investors alike.
- Sunny North-facing 2-bedroom home in quiet North Bondi enclave
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area opens to bright balcony
- Spacious master bedroom with large b/ins, sunny 2nd bedroom
- Mod kitchen with stone benches, Smeg gas cooking, dishwasher
- Good-sized bathroom, laundry connection, hall linen storage
- Pet-friendly security block, set well back from the street, very quiet
- Great condition as-is, scope for personalised remodelling (STCA)
- Terrific North Bondi position, stroll to village cafes, shops, eateries
- Five mins to Bondi Beach, easy access to Dover Heights, Rose Bay
- Great chance for owner-occupiers or investors in well-kept block
-Parking available via strata wait-list
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$1,595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|SEDA College - Hugh Bamford Campus||Secondary||Non-Government||0.23 km|
|63 Wairoa Avenue North Bondi NSW 2026||Special||Non-Government||0.4 km|
|Wairoa School||27-29 Hastings Parade North Bondi NSW 2026||Special||Government||0.5 km|
|Reddam House, Bondi Campus||62 Blair Street North Bondi NSW 2026||Combined||Non-Government||0.69 km|
Bondi Beach Public School
|85 Warners Avenue Bondi Beach NSW 2026||Primary||Government||0.69 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.