Perched across the road from the world-famous sands of Bondi Beach, this one bedroom apartment offers an unsurpassed setting with direct access to Bondi’s Cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Positioned on the mid floor of a solid Art Deco complex, the apartment showcases spectacular uninterrupted views to the beach, ocean and Bondi’s surroundings grassy knolls.
Steps to everything, the apartment is placed a stroll to morning coffee, Bondi’s rolling waves, backstreet bars, boutiques, weekend markets and coastal walk.
- Open plan layout with separate lounge and dining zones
- Large windows framing the ocean and beach views
- Updated stone kitchen with gas stove
- Bedroom features a large built-in robe
- Chic white-wash floorboards carried throughout
- Secure complex of 11, internal laundry facilities
- Unbeatable views that will take your breath away
- Pre covid19 rent return $1,000 per week
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||245|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|