Walk 300 metres down to the surf and sand from this renovated apartment set in a coveted enclave between Bronte and Tamarama beaches. A wonderful market entry or astute investment, the apartment features a north-facing balcony, expansive district views and scramble parking.
Northerly sunshine streams into the apartment featuring high ceilings, parquet floors and a fresh neutral palette inspired by its beachside location. The bright and airy layout includes a living/dining area (flowing to the balcony), modern kitchen (with stainless steel appliances), double bedroom (with built-in wardrobe) and white-tiled ensuite bathroom.
Catching sea breezes from its elevated setting, the apartment is one of 17 in the well-maintained mid-century modernist building. Enjoy the essence of beachside living with a short stroll to world famous beaches, buses, Bondi-to-Bronte coastal walk, Bronte beachfront cafs and parklands.
- Stylishly renovated apartment with balcony
- Perfect north aspect; expansive district views
- Living/dining area opens to sunny balcony
- Modern kitchen w stainless steel appliances
- Double bedroom w b/in wardrobe & ensuite
- White-tiled ensuite bathroom; internal laundry
- High ceilings, parquet floors, large windows
- Well maintained c1960s modernist block of 10
- Scramble parking at entry level of building
- Stroll to beaches, parks, cafes & restaurants
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$1,550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$710 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
Bronte Public School
|44 Murray Street Bronte NSW 2024||Primary||Government||0.47 km|
Bondi Public School
|3-11 Wellington Street Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Government||0.87 km|
|16 Wellington Street Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Non-Government||0.88 km|
|Waverley College - Waterford Campus||42-64 Henrietta Street Waverley NSW 2024||Combined||Non-Government||0.91 km|
Clovelly Public School
|3A Arden Street Bronte NSW 2024||Primary||Government||1.03 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.