Positioned in a quiet & tranquil beachside cul de sac this terrific Art Deco apartment offers a perfect opportunity to secure a home or investment in Sydney’s hottest coastal suburb and enjoy everything that a coveted Bondi Beach lifestyle can give you.
Offering an unbeatable walk-to-everywhere address, this contemporary apartment is the ultimate Bondi retreat. Set footsteps from the surf and sand, it’s seconds to a variety of popular shops, trendy eateries, buzzing Gould/Hall Street and CBD bound buses.
Situated in a boutique security block of 9 it has a generous floor plan comprising entry hall, 2 bedrooms with built-ins, renovated bathroom & kitchen with servery to separate dining and a spacious living room. The appeal of this property is enhanced by high ceilings, white washed floors, generous windows and its prime location.
- Quiet cul-de-sac, no through traffic
- Fully renovated, designer bathroom
- Renovated kitchen boasts stainless appliances & lots of storage
- Open plan living & entertaining, high ceilings
- Internal laundry facilities, separate living & dining
- 90m to Hall Street Village, vibrant cafes, restaurant’s , Harris Farm
- Ample on street parking & beach permit per unit
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$1,275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||211|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|