Bright and airy interiors, smart contemporary updates and elevated district views combine in this boutique apartment to offer a perfect entry to the Rose Bay market. Set on the top floor of a secure block of seven, freshly schemed interiors are wrapped in windows on three sides with no common walls and open to a full-length balcony capturing glimpses of the city and Harbour Bridge. A quiet cul-de-sac setting on the cusp of Dover Heights affords easy access to Rose Bay village and Bondi Beach with ocean parkland at the end of the street.
- Well maintained security block of 7
- NE Facing, top floor setting,
- 2 apartments per floor, no common walls
- 2 double bedrooms, both with mirrored built-ins
- Wide balcony with district and city views
- Front Top level apartment
- Large open plan living and dining space
- Caesar-stone gas kitchen, Smeg dishwasher, filtered water system installed
- Soft-close cabinetry, integrated laundry plus communal laundry room as option
- Contemporary bathroom with a bath
- Polished timber floors, large linen press, plantation shutters throughout
- Parking for one car and plenty on street parking
- Minutes to the heart of Rose Bay village, Rose Bay harbour & Bondi Beach
- A superb market entry or investment opportunity.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$1,185 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|