This stunningly renovated apartment requires nothing but a family to move in and enjoy all Maroubra and its surrounds has to offer. Conveniently located less than 500m to Maroubra Beach or a 3 minute walk to McKeon Streets bustling café scene, this home offers an amazing lifestyle opportunity. Backing on to Malabar National Park and with public transport to UNSW, CDB at your doorstep this north facing is perfect for a young family, downsizers or first home buyer.
Occupying an elevated street position this generously proportion apartment is both modern and inviting, a large sun drench balcony is a prime location to enjoy sweeping district views. Freshly painted throughout the large open plan living/dining area flow effortlessly through to a modern kitchen with SMEG appliances. Internal laundry, sleek bathroom, and two oversized bedrooms complete the perfect home.
- Stunning renovated north facing apartment
- Conveniently located 500m to Maroubra Beach
- 3 minute walk to McKeon St cafe scene
- Close to UNSW, CBD, Public Schools and Airport
- 2 oversized bedrooms, sleek bathroom
- North facing balcony, modern kitchen
- Open plan living/dining, internal laundry
- Amazing lifestyle opportunity
- Perfect for downsizers, families, first home buyers
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$890 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||197|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|