Presenting a rare opportunity in a blue-chip beachside position on Ben Buckler Headland, this charming apartment occupies a prime elevated position towards the back of Wyndam Court. A boutique block of only 9 apartments is mere footsteps to Bondi’s famed surf and sand.
Master bedroom comes with panoramic views across the bay to Icebergs pool, open plan living, simple and modern kitchen, second bedroom can be also utilised as a sunroom/study.
Defined by the idyllic seaside setting with easy access to Ben Buckler rock platform and crystal waters of Bondi, the building features a large basement storage area and laundry shared by residents. Set towards the quiet cul-de-sac end of Ramsgate Avenue renowned as one of one of North Bondi’s premier addresses, the apartment is a short stroll to village cafés, celebrated restaurants, parklands and the beach.
- Tightly-held beachside apartment in boutique block on nine
- Original layout featuring combined lounge and dining area
- Neat and tidy kitchen with light filled living and dining
- Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in robe
- Outstanding investment in a prized North Bondi address
- Superb potential to modernise/renovate over time
- Scope to re-create a cutting-edge beachside sanctuary
- Footsteps to North Bondi’s sand and surf, buzzing cafes
- Stroll to popular coastal walk, beachside bars & dining
- Walk to village shops & grocers, parks and transport
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$1,490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|