Walk to the beach from this very inviting and impressive 3-level residence with contemporary interiors providing lots of bright, airy and wide-open living space along with a flexible layout with second side entrance.
Well designed for relaxed beachside living and entertaining, it is set in a quiet leafy avenue approx 60 metres to Hall Street village shops/cafes/restaurants/grocery stores and approx 200m to the sands of Bondi Beach. The best of what Bondi Beach has to offer is at your fingertips at this centrally located Bondi Beach home.
Capturing the essence of indoor-outdoor coastal style with a Hamptons aesthetic, the house has a main king-size bedroom (with walk in robe, ensuite & balcony), plus 4 more double bedrooms with built-ins, 4 bathrooms, rumpus/TV area, Caesarstone/Ilve gas kitchen (with island bench), open-plan dining zone (seating 10 people) and a large living area flowing to a private North-West facing garden with entertaining deck and sun-drenched designer gardens featuring Palm and Frangipani trees.
Deceptively spacious and immaculately presented, it also features reverse-cycle air-conditioning, gas heating bayonets, glass louvres, plantation shutters, built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans, custom art hanging rails (in entry hall) and internal access to a secure basement garage with tandem parking for 2 cars, surfboard storage area and additional driveway space to park another car.
- Large living area with seamless flow to alfresco BBQ deck & garden
- Open-plan dining area with space to seat 10 people
- Upstairs rumpus/TV room opening to a wide balcony
- Caesarstone kitchen, Ilve gas range, Bosch dishwasher
- Generous kitchen storage & island breakfast bench
- Main king-size bedroom with walk in robe, custom cabinetry, ensuite & balcony
- 4 more double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- 2 upstairs bathrooms with rain shower & heated floor
- Downstairs bathroom with shower above bath
- 2 x Laundries, built-in storage and linen cupboards
- Sunroom off entry; perfect for bike and surfboard storage
- Three separate entries to house front/side/garage
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, gas heating bayonets, glass louvres
- Remote-controlled tandem garage with ample storage
- Fluid open living and dining
- Set in a sought-after beachside pocket of Bondi Beach renowned for its friendly neighbourhood vibe
- Ample amounts of light, high ceilings, space and openness creating the perfect environment for family living
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|