Tucked away in a quiet tree-lined street, this freestanding single-level Federation home combines classic period style with a modern extension flowing to an alfresco entertaining deck and garden. Tremendously appealing with its traditional facade and front verandah, it stands on a deep block with sunny rear aspect.
Much larger than it appears from the street, the house has a generous layout with entry hall, 3 bedrooms (all with b/ins), bathroom (with separate toilet), living room, open-plan gas kitchen, family living/dining area, concealed laundry, high patterned ceilings, original fireplaces, r/c air-con, alarm and ample built-in storage.
Situated in a family-oriented neighbourhood between Bondi Junction and Bondi Beach, the home offers a convenient lifestyle close to buses, Bondi Road shops/cafes and Westfield shopping/cinemas.
- Entrance hall with high ornate ceiling & polished floorboards
- Spacious living area with marble fireplace & patterned ceiling
- Family living & dining area (with soaring ceiling) flows to deck
- Large alfresco entertaining/dining/bbq deck with shade sail
- Modern open-plan gas kitchen adjacent to family living area
- Smeg wall oven, Rosieres 4-burner gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher
- 3 good-sized bedrooms, all with built-ins, 2 with original fireplace
- Bathroom with bath and shower; toilet adjacent to bathroom
- Concealed laundry with washtub; generous storage cupboards
- High patterned ceilings; polished timber floorboards, plantation shutters
- Reverse-cycle air/con; gas heating; security alarm
- Sunny rear garden with underdeck storage
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||122|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|