Timeless contemporary design with an easy flowing layout defines this freestanding single-level family home set on a level block with private alfresco entertaining courtyard and entry forecourt with off-street parking. Stylishly transformed and extended for modern living, it is spacious, private and filled with natural light.
Perfectly configured for families and downsizers, the house has 3 large bedrooms (main with ensuite), 2 bathrooms and large open-plan kitchen/dining/living area flowing seamlessly to the outdoors. Filled with natural light, this social heart of the home features glass louvres, polished concrete floor (with underfloor heating), north-facing clerestory windows, b/in storage, gas fireplace and cameo view to the city skyline.
Inspired by its idyllic coastal setting, the interiors also feature limewashed European Oak floorboards, high ceilings and a big laundry. Premium kitchen finishes include an island breakfast bench, Highland 6-burner gas cooktop/oven, Miele dishwasher, wine rack, Quiet street close to Rose Bay North shopping village, buses and schools.
- Landscaped forecourt entry; wide hallway
- Living & dining area with storage & gas fireplace
- Caesarstone kitchen with island breakfast bench
- Highland gas cooktop & oven, Miele dishwasher
- 3 large bedrooms with built-ins, main bed with ensuite
- 2 chic bathrooms, main with bath & separate shower
- Big laundry (with b/in storage) adjacent to kitchen
- Linen closet, underfloor heating (living/dining area)
- High ceilings, limewashed European Oak floorboards
- Side courtyard with clothes line & garden storage shed
- Rear courtyard for outdoor entertaining & barbecues
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|