Enjoying a prized north aspect on level six of the Grosvenor security building, this premium apartment assures a lifestyle of low maintenance living and village convenience on the city fringe.
It offers an ideal floorplan featuring all three bedrooms on one level and open plan living space on the other, with superb flow to a north undercover balcony for entertaining which overlooks leafy courtyard gardens within the complex.
The upgraded kitchen displays stone benchtops, soft-close joinery, s/steel Smeg appliances and gas cooking, and there’s also a full main bathroom with separate shower and bath plus an internal laundry.
All bedrooms provide built-in robes and ceiling fans, with two sharing a second balcony, and an ensuite to the master. Basement secure parking for two cars side-by-side completes this impressive package.
‘Moore Park’ residents have access to exceptional facilities on site together with a convenience store, boutique shops and a café, while Danks Street eateries, Coles supermarket and CBD buses are all just moments away.
- Situated on level six of the ‘Grosvenor’ building
- Spacious open living, dining and updated kitchen
- Kitchen offers Smeg appliances and gas cooking
- Generous north balcony overlooks c/yard gardens
- Three beds with BIRs, two have a shared balcony
- Ensuite, full bath plus a separate internal laundry
- Intercom, lift and tandem basement parking
- Timber floors, ceiling fans and gas heating outlet
- Resort facilities, shops, cafe and on-site manager
- Stroll Danks Street eateries, Coles and city buses
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||79|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|