Positioned to enjoy an idyllic harbourside lifestyle, this beautifully presented apartment boasts a desirable northerly aspect and serene views over the boat-studded bay.
Recently refreshed and flooded with natural light, it features a clever design with a combined lounge/dining area opening to a sun washed covered balcony with prized harbour outlooks.
The new kitchen is equipped with ample cupboard storage and a dishwasher, while the bedroom is well proportioned and appointed with a mirrored built-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
Additional features include shared laundry facilities and lift access to abundant visitor parking.
This instantly appealing apartment is positioned in a well maintained security complex, within a stroll of the waterfront, Steyne Park, ferries and the 18 Footers Leagues Club.
It enjoys easy access to cosmopolitan village shops and dining as well as Edgecliff Station, city buses and all the area has to offer.
• Combined lounge/dining area bathed in northern light
• Recently refreshed featuring brand new paint and carpet
• Interiors open to covered balcony awash with sunshine
• New kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboard storage
• Well proportioned bedroom with mirrored built-in robe
• Fully tiled bathroom, plantation shutters in kitchen
• Wide picture windows frame serene district/harbour views
• Lift access, security intercom, shared laundry facilities
• Well maintained building with plenty of visitor parking
• Stroll to the waterfront, Steyne Park, ferries, 18 Footers
• Walk to cosmopolitan shops and eateries, Edgecliff Station
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$1,850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|