A cherished family home brimming with possibilities to modernise, this well maintained freestanding residence is set in a coveted seaside address at the border of Bronte and Clovelly. Offered to the market for the first time in over 50 years, the double fronted single-level house stands on a large block with north rear aspect, sunny pool, private back garden and garage with workshop/storage area.
Take design inspiration from neighbouring residences and explore the potential to create your dream home by extending with a second level (STCA) to capitalise on this premier location just five minutes stroll to Clovelly Beach, Macpherson Street caf/dining scene and the renowned coastal walk from Bondi to Coogee.
Soaring 3.1m high ceilings and bay windows enhance the layout with 3 double bedrooms, living area, dining (w b/in cocktail bar), television area, kitchen, bathroom and laundry, Additional features include plantation shutters, gas fireplace and attic storage accessed by a pull down ladder. This popular family oriented area is in the catchment for Clovelly Public School.
- Blue-chip beachside location
- Large block w north rear aspect
- Sunny pool in private back garden
- Freestanding double-fronted home
- Potential for second level (STCA)
- Large living area w gas fireplace
- Dining area w built-in cocktail bar
- Television area w wide bay window
- Kitchen overlooking pool & garden
- S/steel wall oven, Bosch dishwasher
- 3 double bedrooms w b/in wardrobes
- Updated fully-tiled bathroom w skylight
- Laundry w washtub and storage
- 3.1m high ceilings, plantation shutters
- Attic storage w pull down ladder access
- Secure garage w adjacent workshop
- Clovelly Public School catchment area
- Close to renowned coastal walk
- Stroll 500 metres to Clovelly Beach
- Walk to Macpherson St caf scene
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$1,425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|