Offered for sale the first time in decades, this amazing property stands as an incredible Rose Bay opportunity. Without any significant remodelling in years and currently configured as essentially 2 large residences over 2 levels, with a total of 7 bedrooms, this sprawling freestanding property also has a huge backyard flowing to the west with rear garage parking for 2 vehicles.
Located in a prime position on Old South Head Rd, the property presents from the street as a humble freestanding bungalow. But looks are definitely deceiving in this instance, as the home flows through to offer a large abode over a huge footprint, presenting a range of exciting possibilities. The upper level has 3 bedrooms, front sitting room, living room, kitchen and rear sunroom. The lower basically has the same layout with an additional bedroom. In its current state the actual residence is without doubt in need of considerable renovation, but the astute buyer with an imaginative eye could transform it into something truly special.
Properties offering such a large site as this are rare indeed in this tightly held area and as such this home is certain to attract interest from prospective owners who can see its huge potential. Ready and waiting for a considered touch to capitalise on its size and location, this is an amazing chance to create a dream eastern suburbs home. Close to schools, shopping and of course a short drive to harbour beaches and Bondi Beach, it is a massive prospect in a fantastic area.
- A rare opportunity in an ever-popular Rose Bay position
- An incredible property with a massive land size
- Huge residence in near-original condition, set over 2 levels
- Generously proportioned rooms, many federation features
- Huge rear yard space facing west, a superbly sunny area
- Gigantic overall site offering exciting and huge potential
- Side driveway access to freestanding double rear garage
- Amazing chance to create a grand bespoke residence
- Minutes away from harbour, local parks, marina + cafes
- Close to local schools, shopping, easy drive to Bondi Beach
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$1,675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$695 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|