Privately tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac by Woollahra Golf Course, this top floor Art Deco apartment is light filled throughout offering modern finishes throughout, stylish furniture & bamboo flooring. Set on the prized north-eastern corner of a security building of only eight other apartments. The residence enjoys a coveted parkside setting just moments to the Rose Bay waterfront and ferry and a short walk to local village attractions.
- Large open plan living & dining area
- Ceasar stone kitchen with European appliances, including dishwasher & fridge.
- Two sunny bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom and adjoining study space with park views
- Modern limestone bathroom with bath tub
- Gas bayonet
- Integrated laundry
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$1,550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|