In a magical setting on the tranquil Double Bay foreshore, this apartment is enviably situated in a pet-friendly Art Deco building of 9 residences with a shared entertaining garden and level lawn where you step directly onto a private sandy beach. One of a handful of properties with title to the high watermark at the quiet eastern end of the beach, it offers an idyllic lifestyle just a short level walk to Double Bay village shops, cafes, restaurants, buses, Steyne Park and ferry wharf.
On the first level of the c1932 building of 9 residences, with an elegant timber-panelled foyer and outdoor storage area for kayaks and paddleboards for the use of residents. Filled with sunshine the apartment presents a rare opportunity as apartments in this highly coveted building are seldom offered to the market.
Superbly renovated with premium finishes and r/c air-con, the apartment features an entry hall, 2 large double bedrooms, spacious open plan living and dining areas, gourmet gas kitchen, designer bathroom, laundry, high ceilings, Timber floors, custom cabinetry, built-in wardrobes in the master bedroom and balcony. This apartment is peacefully away from the street in a private enclave with other Art Deco buildings and shared scrambled off-street parking.
- Secure Art Deco block with intercom entry
- Open plan large living area
- Separate Dining area with designer lighting
- Gourmet gas kitchen with dishwasher
- High quality cabinetry
- 2 double bedrooms – master with built-in wardrobes and balcony
- Designer fully-tiled bathroom with rainshower
- Entry hall
- High ceilings, polished Timber floors
- R/c air-conditioning
- Shared garden for alfresco entertaining
- Kayak and paddleboard storage with direct access to beach
- Off-street parking shared with other residents
- Footsteps to 18 Footers Club & Double Bay Marina, wharf and shops.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$1,848 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$775 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|