Positioned on the first floor of a well-maintained Art Deco building, this lovely Apartment offers both comfort & convenience. North westerly facing & beautifully renovated, with a tranquil leafy outlook, it’s barely a minute’s walk to Rose Bay village, Tinigra & Lyne Parks Plus Ferry & Bus Transport at the end of the Street
- Eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Two sunny bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobe.
- Second bedroom or large home office
- Renovated bathroom with internal laundry.
- Light and bright combine lounge/dining.Quietly set back from the street.
- Generous, flexible open plan, light & bright living area.
- Walk to Double Bay Village & Parks.
- Walk to Ferry & Bus transport to Edgecliff, the City & Circular Quay.
- Small security building of only 12 apartments.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|