Updated and modern One-Bedroom apartment which is perfectly situated in a small 60’s block of 15 apartments. Just moments from vibrant Macleay Street, close by to exciting restaurants, cafes, boutiques, Woolworths supermarket and Kings Cross train station. This apartment is also a walk to the CBD and to the popular harbour sidetrack through Woolloomooloo to the Royal Botanic Gardens and Opera House.
- One bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Sitting and dining area with marble top kitchenette, electric hot plate, oven and fridge included
- Sleek white tiled bathroom with separate shower
- Tiny box storage area on the title and common laundry
- This very private apartment also boasts high ceilings, north/west aspect and makes the perfect inner-city pad.
- Common laundry conveniently located in the building
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||0|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
St Vincent's College
|1 Challis Avenue Potts Point NSW 2011||Secondary||Non-Government||0.47 km|
Sydney Distance Education High School
|38-68 Forbes Street Woolloomooloo NSW 2011||Secondary||Government||0.54 km|
Plunkett Street Public School
|38-68 Forbes Street Woolloomooloo NSW 2011||Primary||Government||0.59 km|
Darlinghurst Public School
|350 Liverpool Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010||Primary||Government||0.64 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.