Blessed with incredible point-blank views of the golden sweep of Bondi Beach, this outstanding 2-bedroom apartment offers Bondi living at its very best, with an uninterrupted vista stretching across the sand and surf from Ben Buckler to the Icebergs. Set on the first floor of the Art Deco “Majestic Mansions” building, it presents a rare beachfront opportunity, the iconic view combining with stylish and spacious interiors to form a spectacular home, complete with parking and sheltered rear deck/terrace.
Featuring 2 excellent bedrooms with b/in robes, the master granting those incredible views, plus a sun-filled living/dining space, also taking in the vista through superb full-length windows, this is a home to relish. An undoubted highlight is the fantastic rear deck/terrace, a welcome outdoor zone excellent for casual dining, whilst the kitchen is a fine modern space with internal laundry and the bathroom is a gorgeous amenity with separate bath and shower.
Positioned in a delightful security block, with cafes at the doorstep and imbued with the famous “beachy” vibes of Bondi, this is a very special chance to purchase a slice of this legendary location. With high decorative ceilings, whitewashed floorboards, and the key inclusion of a secure car-space, this light-filled haven is certain to appeal to both owner-occupiers and investors who recognise the extraordinary stature of a property such as this. A stroll to Hall St, minutes to Icebergs, and of course, directly across the road from the beach, Bondi apartments don’t come much more perfect than this, awaiting the astute new owner.
- Incredible 2-bed apartment in iconic beachside position
- Direct beachfront location, views right across Bondi Beach
- Sun-filled living/dining space, full windows taking in vista
- Gorgeous master bed, superb views, private 2nd bedroom
- Contemporary kitchen w stone benches, d/washer, laundry
- Rear terrace/entertainers’ deck, a welcome outdoor space
- Bright and modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Legendary Art Deco building, fantastic “beachy” ambience
- On-title parking space, high ceilings, floorboards, ceiling fans
- Footsteps to cafes and all the lifestyle highlights and Bondi
- Beachfront chance, great for investors or owner-occupiers
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$1,395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||245|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|