A coveted top floor setting with a sunny NE terrace and tranquil views across treetops to the harbour enhance the wonderful sense of peace in this stylish Art Deco apartment. Situated in an exclusive street on Bellevue Hill’s northern slopes the apartment is one of 8 in ‘Wyndella House’, a classic Art Deco building with elegant portico entrance.
Filled with sunshine and natural light right the way through, the updated apartment features 2 queens sized bedrooms, large living & dining area, modern gas kitchen, bathroom (with bath/shower) and internal laundry facilities. Conveniently positioned just one level up from the building’s entrance, this quiet sanctuary also features fresh neutral interiors, high ceilings, brand new polished timber floors and wide bay windows.
An ideal home or solid investment in a blue-ribbon setting at the top of Drumalbyn Road with a short stroll to Bellevue Hill village cafes & shops, Cooper Park and close proximity to Double Bay, Rose Bay harbour promenade, Westfield Bondi Junction retail hub and Bondi Beach
- Kitchen opening directly out to entertaining Terrace
- Top floor position with sundrenched complete NE aspect
- Spacious living & dining area with wide windows
- Alfresco covered large terrace with views
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel gas stove
- Main king-size bedroom
- 2nd double bedroom with views.
- Entry hall with built-in linen storage cupboard
- Bathroom with shower above the bath scope to improve
- Internal laundry facilities in the kitchen
- High ceilings; brand new timber floors; modern lighting
- On-site shared storage with one other unit
- Walk to Cooper Park & Bellevue Hill cafes/shops
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$2,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|