This bright and breezy beach pad is so close to the action that you can see the beach from the main bedroom. Set on the top floor of a classic Art Deco security block, it benefits from a quiet NE rear corner position with views soaring over palm trees and the ocean, creating a relaxed holiday-like ambience.
Fresh interiors with scope to further enhance, character features and no common walls make this peaceful beachside apartment a great opportunity for those looking for a solid investment or to be part of Bondi’s endless summer lifestyle.
- Positioned within an Art Deco block “Monaco”, with common garden
- Peaceful enclave just 300m to the beachfront
- 2 double bedrooms, main with views and built-ins
- Living room with a leafy park outlook, feature fireplace
- Eat-in gas kitchen and a fresh updated bathroom
- Oversized lock-up garage, windows on 3 sides
- A locals haven, stroll to Bondi Rd cafes and bistros
- Great investment with excellent rental demand
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||245|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|