Beautifully grand and exuding a sense of timeless elegance, this much-loved freestanding 3-bedroom family home commands a splendid sun-bathed aspect with mesmerising views across Sydney harbour. Set in an elevated position on 645sqm approx. block, in a dress circle street in distinguished Vaucluse, it presents as a serene showpiece residence, finely updated to blend period features with a subtle contemporary touch, the result being an exquisite home of immense appeal.
Characterised by stately proportions and orientated perfectly to showcase those captivating views as far as Manly and towards the Harbour Bridge, the single-level home opens with a tasteful curved front sun/sitting room, wide windows framing the iconic vista. With polished floorboards throughout, the home flows to a spacious living room interconnecting to a formal dining room and further to a generous kitchen. The master bedroom is also located on the northern side, offering breathtaking views, while the 2 other bedrooms are tranquil spaces, the 3rd looking out onto the very large grassed backyard, with sheltered terrace area.
An outstanding opportunity in a tightly held neighbourhood, the coming to market of this home is a significant occasion. Blessed with period touches such as high ceilings and original sandstone footings, it also features 2 lock-up garages at the front of the property, allowing great convenience. In immaculate condition as-is, there is also scope for the crafting of a personal dream home, capitalising on its large land size and breathtaking harbour outlook (STCA), just minutes from Watsons Bay, Nielsen Park, and the Vaucluse shopping village.
- Freestanding N-facing 3-bed home on huge block
- Tranquil main bedroom, harbour views, built-in robes
- Sunny front sitting/sun-room, sublime harbour views
- Spacious formal living room and grand dining room
- Double 2nd bedroom, peaceful 3rd w yard aspect
- Large neat kitchen, bathroom w sep. shower + bath
- Double LUG, wide frontage, patio, full laundry w WC
- Huge grassed yard, harbour glimpses, sheltered porch
- Great condition as-is, scope to craft a bespoke home
- Premier harbourside suburb, mins to Vaucluse village
In-conjunction with Wyatt Realty
Susan Wyatt 0402 080 118
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$2,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|